Sunday, June 8, 2008

Arno and marriage

Last Wednesday, Arno had a brief dialogue with Fflur, a girl in his preschool class (as reported by their teachers).

“I’m a princess and I gonna marry you," Fflur told Arno.
“But not for real though, just pretend,” he replied.
“No for real, I’m gonna marry you,” she said.

After Arno and Fflur saw each other today at a birthday party, Fflur (whose name is Welsh) told her mother that they should marry because "Arno is handsome and I'm beautiful." Arno agreed, "She is beautiful."

Then tonight at supper, Arno gave us an update on his thinking:

"Fflur and Ceinwyn both want to marry me, but I'm not sure which one I should marry. Fflur has nicer clothes, so I guess I should marry her. Maybe I should give her one of my toys, like a puzzle I don't like anymore. But not the Power Ranger one."

No comments: