Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Post from Lucinda

"I am learning how to read. I like the food here, especially eel, but I haven't had a lot yet. We only went to a few restaurants that had it.

"I really especially like the desserts here, like the ice cream. The milk is a little less sweeter than in Seattle. I wish I could have some chocolate milk, but there is nothing like that. My mom really likes the green tea ice cream.

"I wish I could be a hula dancer. My friend Naomi is taking lessons. Naomi is my friend and we're going to have a playdate tomorrow.

"Arno and I don't wear diapers any more at night.

"It is fall in Japan. There are a lot of people here, almost a google people. Google is a number. It is very high. My friend Kaila in Seattle taught me that.

"I'm going to look out my window for ideas about what to say. We don't know any of our neighbors yet. We have a red mailbox. And my grammy is sending me postcards."

No comments: